What is Yamoa™?
Yamoa™ is a time-tested, scientifically-proven, effective alternative approach to managing your chronic respiratory ailments.
Yamoa™ is a 100% natural, additive-free, vegan food supplement made of one single pure ingredient, which is ideal for you if you’re wanting to avoid chemical medications, and has no unwelcome side-effects.
Safe for all the family, a dramatic change can be experienced in as little as two months of daily use - for many people life can become far more comfortable even sooner, and for once and for all...
Yamoa™ has been around for years...
Yamoa™ on London Today
Jerry Yamoa introduces his 'Yamoa Powder' for asthma and hayfever. In this video you will see footage of Royal Mail postal workers in London filing past bins and throwing their inhalers away as far back as 1998...!
Yamoa™ - Probably the Safest Natural Lasting Treatment for Respiratory Allergies
Yamoa™ is the powdered bark of a gum tree from Ghana, which has been traditionally used mixed in honey and taken twice a day to eradicate the symptoms of breathing ailments.
Since the early 1990s it has been available in the UK and manufactured to GMP standards and is available as a food supplement in pure powder and vegetarian capsule form.
A short course of 2 months can yield long-term results.
- No unwelcome side-effects - there are no side effects that people can anticipate with either short or long-term use.
- Affordable - as little as $1.57 a day - and many people no longer need to continue using it.
- Easy to use - mix the powder into honey or food, or simply take the capsules twice a day. Safe for all ages - children as young as 1yr old can take Yamoa™.
- Non-Toxic and certified organic - all toxicology reports have been favourable, and certified organic in country of origin.
- Manufactured to full British and International GMP Standards.
- Safe when taken with prescribed medications – even people on complex drug or supplement regimes have not had problems taking Yamoa™ at the same time.
- Free from Heavy Metals, Salmonella, E.Coli, Coliform and Streptococci - all batch tests have proven negative for these.