Yamoa™ - Probably the Safest Natural Lasting Treatment for Respiratory Allergies
Yamoa™ is the powdered bark of a gum tree from Ghana, which has been traditionally used mixed in honey and taken twice a day to eradicate the symptoms of breathing ailments.
Since the early 1990s it has been available in the UK and manufactured to GMP standards and is available as a food supplement in pure powder and vegetarian capsule form.
A short course of 2 months can yield long-term results.
- No unwelcome side-effects - there are no side effects that people can anticipate with either short or long-term use.
- Affordable - as little as $1.57 a day - and many people no longer need to continue using it.
- Easy to use - mix the powder into honey or food, or simply take the capsules twice a day. Safe for all ages - children as young as 1yr old can take Yamoa™.
- Non-Toxic and certified organic - all toxicology reports have been favourable, and certified organic in country of origin.
- Manufactured to full British and International GMP Standards.
- Safe when taken with prescribed medications – even people on complex drug or supplement regimes have not had problems taking Yamoa™ at the same time.
- Free from Heavy Metals, Salmonella, E.Coli, Coliform and Streptococci - all batch tests have proven negative for these.
It caused terrible stomach cramps and many trips to the bathroom. I had to discontinue use, even after I cut down to about half the dosage. But it may have eased the tightness in my chest.
I do notice a difference now. It has been about 3 weeks. I have severe allergies. I also started using a saline nasal rinse. That, combined with Yamoa is making a difference. I have not felt the “cobwebs” in my chest. Overall, I breathe easier. I still have the allergies, but, the severity is not as intense. Thank you. Thank you.
Nothing in the world is like it. Works so well I continue it once a day now for maintenance. NO MORE MEDICINE IS A BLESSENG. Thank you
Fabulous, I didn't recognize the almost immediate right a way. First the gurgle then I stopped hearing it. The next week I could take a deep clear breath. You figure
product I keep coming back to
It helped me get off my asthma medicine.
thought I was getting the capsules, so I haven't used the powder. will try and find capsules to fill.